I never did get around to putting up the message that I would be
for an extended span of months, but I’m chuffed being on the other side of the intermission. My first twenty-four hours back in the zone have been filled with inspiration, tasty brain candy, laughter and a surprisingly warm Twitter homecoming. When I opened TweetDeck for the first time in months to play catch-up, little did I know the treasures I’d find.
The first gem was in learning that @BlogBrevity, a Thought Leader DJ, will be speaking at TWTRCon SF10. Angela is a powerful communicator who understands crowd concepts and conversations – they’re lucky to have her.
It was stimulating to also check in with @Brainzooming, a guy worth his weight in diamonds when it comes to inspiration, especially when I need a rocket tied to my behind to get back to blogging. Mike oozes creativity writing about or sharing juicy goodies that feed all of my pet passions like collaboration, innovation and dryer lint. Never a dull moment learning more about corporate strategy, or discussing spray-tanning’s impact on the love of the colour orange.
I’d forgotten just how much I enjoy Twitter and the exchange of ideas with people like Angela and Mike, plus many other interesting brains like these sparkling jewels that I follow:
- Mike Friaetta – Successful Professional Social Listener and recent TO transplant.
- Terry Starbucker – Turning Brain Candy into Idea Candy
- Claudia Putnam – Author, Sage and always a good Return on Engagement
- TheJordanRules – because Jordan Does Rule as my favourite on-line SM strategy Professor
- 27b/6 – Because there is no better advertising satire & snark
- Chronos – Tech Rants & Raves, with a touch of Heavy Metal
- Mark McGuinness – for Tyler Durden’s 8 Rules of Innovation
- @god - Cuz you know… it’s GOD on Twitter! He’ll zap me with a lightening bolt if I don’t.
Damn it’s good to back among the living, and the sharing. Catching up on my feed was like walking into Aladdin’s cave. Riches in heaps & piles!